Monday, November 7, 2011

holy stinky cheese head!

Everyone told me that Donato's head was going to smell with his new doc band on, but boy oh boy! I couldn't of imagined the smell! It smells like rotten cheese, so bad that you can smell him if you just walk by. People who don't know are going to think I'm a horrible, mother who doesn't bathe her kid. He is super sweaty to begin with and now with the band on, it's even worse. I didn't know little babies could sweat so badly. He even got heat rash so we are taking a break, but tomorrow if the rash is gone, the band goes back on and so continues the stinky cheese head!

I am so thankful that we are doing this in the winter months, because if this was summer time we would have a real problem. Oh and the stares are back. But this time I don't mind them. A nice mother and son came to our table last night to say hello. Her son had a helmet 6 years ago when they were less popular. It's nice to have someone who can relate to what you're going through. I should of asked her about the stinky cheese head.


No comments:

Post a Comment