Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank you Mr.Ferber...I think

We have begun to "Ferberize" Donato because we simply cannot deal with our 6 month old waking up every 1-3 hours just because he misses Mommy. He slept better when he was a newborn then he does now. We started 2 days ago because a friend told me she did it with her son who also didn't sleep at 6 months. I was terrified to do what the pediatrician was telling me. But having another mom who went through the same thing made it a tiny bit easier. I know her son and he's an energetic, fun loving little boy who doesn't seem the tiniest bit traumatized by what they had done to him. So little JT and his Mommy gave me the courage to do it. Low and behold Donato slept through the night last time for the first time. From 10pm to 6:45 am...I'll take it! I'm hoping it's not a fluke but certainly a step in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment