Saturday, February 4, 2012

your baby vs. "email baby"

First I have to give a big congratulations to the NY GIANTS!!! SUPERBOWL XLVI Champions!!

I don't know if it's just me, but it cracks me up when I get those weekly emails, you know, "your baby at 34 weeks." It amazes me how Donato is actually doing the things the email says he should be doing. I have no idea why I am so amazed by this because most babies do certain things at particular ages. For instance, it drives Danny crazy that Donato is constantly dropping things on the floor. Donato drops one things and Danny's right behind him picking it up. I tell him he should wait until he drops everything and pick it up all at once. Danny thinks he does it on purpose but the email says otherwise! But that's a whole other story.

So today I get an email from the Bump and it says how baby is now dropping everything on the floor! I love it! It's like, oh thank goodness, my kids a genius because he has been doing that for weeks already. But I'm pretty sure that all mom's think their kid is a genius and is going to grow up and be a doctor or a lawyer. We can hope right?

It's the little things :)


No comments:

Post a Comment