Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby's best friend

Bronx has single handily or single pawed in this case helped Donato become a speed crawler. Donato tries with all his baby might to catch Bronx. Bronx will be sitting, chewing on a toy and Donato crawls full throttle to get him, Bronx gets up and runs away. It becomes a game of baby and dog. Dog always wins. You think Donato would realize that he's never going to catch Bronx but he never does. It reminds me of Bronx chasing squirrels or birds. He's never going to catch them but he never gives up.

I can tell these two are going to be best friends. While I was pregnant Bronx would lay on my stomach, almost as if he knew his best bud was in my belly. Ever since we brought Donato home Bronx is the first one waiting outside his door when he wakes up. I love to watch their little friendship grow. Bronx takes a lot from this little guy...it's baby's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment