Friday, April 13, 2012

Down at Fraggle Rock

I usually dread morning cartoons. In my opinion, the quality of cartoons has gone down hill since my cartoon days. Well this morning, with some resistance I put on the Hub for Isabella and to my surprise Fraggle Rock was on! It took some convincing but I got her to watch it. In the end she was just as delighted with it as I was.

Our kids don't know what a good cartoon is. Remember Gummi Bears, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, David the Nome, Duck Tales? Now that's a good Cartoon. There needs to be a throw back cartoon channel with all of the above. Sure there is Boomerang but it lacks in the bulk of goodness that was the cartoons of the 80's.

But in the mean time....
"Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock."

No comments:

Post a Comment