Tuesday, January 3, 2012

all we need is love

Look at these faces....I flippin' love them to pieces!!
If this picture could talk it would say, "Mom are we done yet? I mean really more pictures of us in the paper? All we want to do is play with our toys!"

It's really crazy how much we love our children. You think when you see them for the first time you have never loved something more. You think the kind of love you have for them could never multiply but it does. Every morning we wake up and have our morning routine. It's better on days when there is no school of course. Donato wakes up between 7 and 8, then Isabella soon there after. We lay in bed drinking our bottles, sippys or coffee and watch the news or cartoons. We all just snuggle. It's times like these that I tresure and will look back when they are grown and miss.

Not only does the love I have for my children amaze me but the love Isabella and Donato share is like no other. I have never seen a little boy light up more then when his sister makes him laugh. She has the abaility to make him hysterically laugh like no other person. He just looks at her with those big eyes as to say, "ok I know what you're supposed to do. You're the girl whos gonna teach me how to do bad things and when we get caught you're going to blame it on me and that's ok." But that's what brothers and sisters are for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment