Tuesday, January 10, 2012

sleeping in

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how come every time one of my kids sleeps later then they usually do I automatically think the worst. I suppose even the tiny humans like to sleep in on occasion. I run in there and just stand there waiting to see their chest rise. Then I stand there for a few minutes to make sure they keep breathing.

I think I've said this before but it's kind of like the first night your child sleeps through the night. You would think this is a glorious night for all but nope, you're up every hour wondering if they still breathing. Why is it that we always assume that kids are terrible sleepers. I always expect someone to wake up crying or come into my room in the middle of the night. I guess if I set myself up for the worst every night and no one gets up, I will never be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment