Thursday, January 5, 2012

why hello smiley!

I love walking into Donato's room to see a happy smiling baby! He wakes up and just rolls around playing with his toys. Bronx (the dog) usually hears him first and goes and sits by his door waiting for me to open it. Then he runs in, jumps up and puts his paws on Donato's mattress and stares at him. That's another bond that amazes me that we will save for another day. When I get to the crib I see a big toothless smile staring up at me. L.O.V.E. it!! So happy to see me, such love for that little man!

Isabella on the other hand is getting to the age that where she doesn't want to get up. She walks down the stairs, comes into the living room looking all disheveled, hairs a mess and with her raspy morning voice says, "Good morning Mommy." It takes her a little while before she's her happy little self. She reminds me of me just in a pint sized body. I swear she's a 30 year old stuck in a 4 year olds body.

No comments:

Post a Comment