Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby fever

If Babies-R-Us doesn't give you baby fever nothing will! From the moment you walk into the store you are overwhelmed with the smell of a fresh newborn baby. I love, love, love it! I love every single thing about babies. I could buy something in that store every time I walk in. Lucky for me it's close to my house so we go there at least once a week. I just walk the isles aimlessly and reminisce of the good ol' newborn days. They grow so quickly, almost too quickly for my liking.

I have always said that Babies-R-Us and Bye Bye Baby are gold mines! People are always having babies, always. It's a business that is fool proof, it's never going to die as long as people keep reproducing!
They continue to come out with new things. These new things make you wonder how people surrived, even 10 years ago with out them. It also makes you wonder do we really need them? Nope, probably not but they are sure fun to have.

Thank you Babies-R-Us for letting me roam your isles and getting me to buy something every time I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment