Sunday, March 25, 2012

the dumping ground

I don't know about you, but it seems that I am constantly cleaning everyone else's stuff out of our room. Some how, some way the kids clothes, toys, blankies and anything else you could possibly imagine of theirs is always in our room! It's amazing every night I make 2 piles on my dresser, an Isabella pile and a Donato pile, to be returned to their rooms. It would be one thing if we lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment and they shared a room, but no we don't. I could see Isabella bringing her stuff in my room to escape the boy stuff but no. Each kid has their own room. My room seems to be the abyss for children's items, I could start a small consignment store just with the items left in my room on a daily basis! Do you other mommies feel me? Or am I the only one with this unexplainable problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment