Monday, March 19, 2012

the balancing act

It's so hard to find the time to balance "me time" and "family time. " I'm sure all moms have the same problem. I am struggling terribly to lose these last 10lbs of baby weight. It's not going anywhere any time soon. Granted I don't watch what I eat or exercise, but still it came off last time without doing anything. I've accepted that I need to get off my butt and take matters into my own hands, the question is how? I guess what they say is true, the older you get the harder it is to lose weight.

I really want to know how other moms do it. I only have 2 kids and can't squeeze working out for just a half hour in my day. There is always something else that needs to be done. Laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, yard work, basically everything except working out gets done around here. I feel horrible about the way I look but do nothing about it. It's a vicious cycle that I am on.

A big part is motivation and truthfully I always have an excuse. I can't completely blame the lack of time and having other things to do. I always find an excuse not to work out. ie: the baby is going to wake up, I have to make dinner, I'm sure you know them all. I would even wake up earlier to get a quick workout in before everyone else gets up, but they wake up at different times everyday, I can't win!

So my question to you all is what works for you? How am I going to find the time and motivation to lose these last 10 lbs? Help. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment