Thursday, March 8, 2012

the power of some poop

Last night I was giving the kids a bath, all went well, nothing out of the oridnary. I got Donato out of the bath and my mom stayed with Isabella while I got Donato dressed. Gave Donato to my mom in order to finish Isabella up. She tells me, as I'm draining the water that Donato pooped in the tub. I looked and didn't see any poo. She proceeds to point out a tiny little poo drop, about the size of a quarter on the bottom of his bath seat. Well I don't know what she did, either smelled it or touched it but in true Isabella fashion her poop adversion kicked in! She started dry heaving. Which is what she normally does if she smells a particurarly smelly poo. I know this is all probably TMI, but it's all very relevant to the story. As I always do I tell her to hold her nose, but it was too late. And out it came! Dinner and dessert all over the tub! I guess that's one way to get me to clean the bath tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment