Monday, March 12, 2012

a week ago today...

...a week ago today Donato had his surgery. I remember saying to myself last week by this time next week this will all be over and here we are. I said a prayer this morning with Donato that who ever Dr.Podda was operating today have a speedy recovery like Donato has had.

He's not totally back to himself by any means but he's getting there. I took his no-no's off last night and he crawled away! He crawled for the first time a week after having surgery. I was pretty impressed.

We go see Dr.Podda on Wednesday and I'm hoping for a good report! I think as soon as he gets the no-no's off and gets the hang of drinking his bottle with his new found roof of his mouth he will be a-okay!

We have taken the advice of some experienced mommies and their tips seem to be helping the little man. A Vicks Vaporizer works wonders, for both babies and adults alike. Sleeping elevated helps the little guy and swinging in a swing to fall asleep does the trick! So thank you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment