Wednesday, October 26, 2011

itty bitty toe nails

I thought cutting Isabella's toe nails was hard when she was a baby. Thankfully Donato's don't grow at the rapid rate hers do. I found it near impossible to cut her nails when she was a baby. I'm sure being a first time mom had something to do with it.

It is a knock down, drag out to cut her toe nails now. I don't know if other moms and dads have this same problem, but holy moly! Now I am fighting to hold her foot still from all the wiggling and giggling that's going on above. She says it tickles so bad which in turn, requires me to wear full battle gear to cut these little buggers. It's such a battle to cut them I tell her she's gonna get a snaggle toe if she doesn't let me do it! I'm in real trouble when Donato gets big if he's anything like his sister!

I know I'm not alone in this war against itty bitty toe nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment